 People / 3274
Re: I'm outta here (in the physical sense, anyways).
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 20:51:58 GMT

In lugnet.people, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  Hi everyone,

  Well, Thursday is the day. • <giant snip>

  So I'm outta here, but I'm not outta here.  (What, leave LUGNET?
  Please, it's home.)  Anyone need some Cape wine when I come back?

  all best

  LFB

That bummed about the election results, gotta go all the way to Africa??
lol ;)

I have a feeling you'll find some Lego gems, didn't somebody (you?) once post
LFB really stood for lucky something or other?

Have a safe trip!
Julie