 People / 3038
  Re: Lugnet's tailspin

You are right Chris a higher membership fee would probably help Lugnet in someway. And I would be more than happy to pay. The enjoyment i get from LUGNET is definately worth it.. However some of our members are still teenagers and they might not be (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Lugnet's tailspin

(...) I think many of us agree. So why aren't we paying? In my case, I just keep meaning to. I bet there's a lot of that. (...) It would. But $25 per year is something that _any_ North American teen who is well off enough to enjoy LEGO and computer (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Lugnet's tailspin

hey this is a great idea worth looking into in my opinion -paul (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.people)