 People / 2979
Re: A flashback from my talkative age
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 20:29:56 GMT

Hi Manfred,

In lugnet.people, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
In lugnet.people, Shiri Dori writes:

Why didn't anyone say anything? How annoying was it? Be honest, now. Was I
the biggest pain, or was I one notch below infomercials?

Hello Shiri,

No, you worry too much about your own image.

Hmm, I think you're on to something here. Sometimes I worry a lot about what
people think of me. But OTOH, individuals who think absolutely nothing at
all of what people think, probably do some extremely inappropriate things
and possibly illegal as well. <grin> I think I'm leaning towards worrying
too much, but I'm not as bad as most people; I certainly don't change my
*personality* for other people, only my habits sometimes.

I consider you to be one of the
most colorfull persons on Lugnet, and there is no sarcasm intended as I use
the word "colorfull". Have you been too busy to write any good poëms lately ?

Thanks! I am pretty busy, yes; I'm still writing, but much less than I used
to, and I rarely update my site...

-Shiri