 People / 2973
Re: A flashback from my talkative age
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:09:04 GMT

<big snip of...babble :-)>

You should all be thankful.  I have saved each and every person on Lugnet
countless hours of wading thru Shiri posts.  Instead of posting all the time
now, she just chews my ear off at every opportunity[1]. :-)

-Chris

[1] Actually, logging as many hours holding a phone to my ear as I have,
they get rather red at times. :-)