 People / 2972
Re: A flashback from my talkative age
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:58:19 GMT

In lugnet.people, Shiri Dori wrote:

I can't believe there was a time that I posted about half of the posts in
lugnet.castle per day. I can't believe I had hours upon hours to spend,
reading pretty much every group in lugnet. I can't believe so much time even
exists in this universe, or at least - didn't believe that - until today!
I've posted nowhere near as many posts as I used to on an average day two
years ago... And yet I feel like I've been filling up lugnet's servers and
they'll burst in a few minutes!

I noticed there were a bunch of Shiri posts coming through.  I wondered
what was up with that.

Was I honestly *that* talkative? That is terrible. I was a total blabber
mouth. Forget about the age limits thread, I'm talking about the posts I
wrote, myself (1). Why didn't anyone say anything? How annoying was it? Be
honest, now. Was I the biggest pain, or was I one notch below infomercials?
(4) Oh, God help me...

Yes, you posted a *lot*.  No, you weren't generally annoying.  You had a
much better annoyance/volume ratio than many posters, including some
people who don't post all that much.

:)

Steve