 People / 2928
  I am walking again !!!

Back in November 2001 I posted a message here about my latest surgical status and recovery efforts following a severe motor vehicle collision. (URL) I am happy to report that I have begun to walk again. With some more training and assistance by my (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.loc.us.ny) !

  Re: I am walking again !!!

THAT'S AWESOME KEVIN! WAY TO GO! Keep it up...no matter how hard it may seem. You have progressed SO far past where many other people would have given up...it's almost unbelievable. Your story and recovery should be required listening for anyone (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: I am walking again !!!

Wat to go!! (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: I am walking again !!!

Kevin, Thats awesome man! It rocks the house. Good luck with your continued efforts, Im sure they will be so worth it! -Dave (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: I am walking again !!!

You go, Kevin! Your story is an inspiration to all of us who think about our lesser issues... Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery. (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: I am walking again !!!

Dear Kevin, Thanks for sharing these exciting news with us! It's amazing to hear about your excellent progress. It takes such strong will to keep up an effort like this!! I'm proud to know someone with the willpower and strength to keep it up! To (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: I am walking again !!!

(...) Cool for you! :) I haven't read your story but so far it sounds like you have gotten where you needed to go! Legs are a great thing and there's no pulling ya leg there :P Hope you have a speedy recovery, take care and look after those pegs :) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: I am walking again !!!

(...) Congratulations on reaching this momentous milestone, Kevin. Many of us have held you in our hearts and knew deep down that you would walk once again. Thanks for proving that even though the body is fragile, the mind and the human spirit are (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: I am walking again !!!

Congrats! I wish you well and hope for the best. (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: I am walking again !!!

Oh! I wish you luck. Mind over matter. This must be increadibly difficult. I hope (I) we all here at Lugnet can provide some sort of inspiration to you somehow someway. I have just been inspired by you, imagining the determination it must take in (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.people)