 People / 2929
Re: I am walking again !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 08:09:04 GMT

THAT'S AWESOME KEVIN! WAY TO GO!

Keep it up...no matter how hard it may seem.

You have progressed SO far past where many other people would have given
up...it's almost unbelievable. Your story and recovery should be required
listening for anyone going through times as tough as those you've
experienced...your strength is amazing.

Best wishes on your continued recovery,

Matt