 People / 2944
Re: I am walking again !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 19:08:32 GMT

Dear Kevin,

Thanks for sharing these exciting news with us! It's amazing to hear about
your excellent progress. It takes such strong will to keep up an effort like
this!! I'm proud to know someone with the willpower and strength to keep it
up! To echo everyone else, you are truly a model for us all.

I'm sure that with determination and some time, you'll be on your feet and
walking just like before your accident! The only difference will be inside
you - you'll be a stronger person due to it.

Please take care and keep it up!
All the best,
-Shiri

In lugnet.people, Kevin Salm writes:
Back in November 2001 I posted a message here about my latest surgical
status and recovery efforts following a severe motor vehicle collision.
http://news.lugnet.com/people/?n=2713

Now I am happy to report that I have begun to walk again.  With some more
training and assistance by my physical therapists, I expect to be walking
normally without any devices by the end of February.