 People / 2695
  My dad

My father passed away today. A couple of weeks ago I completed a model of the PB4Y-2 "Privateer", the plane he flew during the Korean War. I was originally planning to bring it to his birthday dinner (October 22), but it wasn't done in time, and I (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: My dad

(...) The model is great, and I'm sure your father would have been delighted to see it. Matt (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: My dad

I'm really sorry to hear about your father. I really like that model that you did, unfortuntely I never did post any feedback for it, until now. But since I'm not familiar with military aircraft I can't comment on how realistic it is, but that (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: My dad

Life is precious, the love for your father shows, also the model is superb, check out the rotating turret as well as all the other details, just great. Your site is terrific too. I hope all is ok.... C-ya Eric www.mylegomaster.com (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: My dad

(...) My condolences to you and your family. Even though you never got to show him the plane, it is evident that you spent a lot of time and care to build it for him-- I'm sure this care and consideration was reflected in your relationship with him (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: My dad

(...) Bill, I'm really sorry to hear this, my prayers are with you and your family. George (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: My dad

(...) William: My prayers are with you and your family. Sincerely, James Simpson (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: My dad

(...) during this difficult time. I am sorry that I haven't been able to give individual thanks to everyone. At times like this I am very glad to be a part of this community. --Bill. (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.people)