 People / 2682
2681  |  2683
Subject:
Thank You All! (Was: It's a boy!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 18:24:10 GMT

Richard Noeckel

Congratulations, I'm very happy for you.
And to think, he’ll be ready for Halloween
Trick or Treating in just two weeks!    ;-)

Thanks buddy! He already has his costume...

P.S. is he named after ‘Zack the Lego Maniac’?

Believe it or not, this never even occured to me!

Eric Sophie

Wow that's great! I didn't know you were expecting!!! This is wonderful!
Congrats to you and the Missus!

Welcome to the world Zachary!

Thank you Eric!

Pedro Silva

Congratulations, Matthew and Jill!

Thanks Pedro!

Now you must build a lot of LEGO cigars to giveaway.

Now that's a cute idea!

So I guess this afternoon will be the first time little Zachary will be
close to the real LEGO shrine, huh?  ;-)

He already has LEGO Primo/Baby waiting for him!

Gary E. Blessing

Congrats!!

Thank you!

Evan Butzlaff

Congratulations Matt.

Thanks Evan!

Carl Watson

Congratulations Matthew

He is absolutely beautiful!

Best wishes to you & your family

Thank you very much Carl!

Shiri Dori

Matt,

I've already given some congrats, but Zach (will he be nicknamed that?) >is just beautiful!!

Thank you Shiri! Yep, we're already calling him Zach (Zack)...Jill's dad
figured out that Zach's initials are ZIG...he wants to call him
Ziggy...gotta' head that on off at the pass!

Thank you everyone again!

Matt