 People / 2674
Re: It's a boy! (and he already has his first LEGO!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 17:52:11 GMT

Wow that's great! I didn't know you were expecting!!! This is wonderful!
Congrats to you and the Missus!

Welcome to the world Zachary!

Eric

In lugnet.people, Matthew Gerber writes:
Greetings all!

It's been a busy couple of days for the Gerber household...our second child
was born Tuesday, October 9, 2001.

I present to you, as part of the LUGNET baby boom, Zachary Isaac Gerber:
http://homepage.mac.com/matthewgerber/

Zachary entered the world at 7:16 AM, weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces, and
measured 20 1/2 inches long.

Everyone is fine, and Zachary and Jill are expected home this afternoon.

Matt