 People / 2681
Re: Another baby for the Lego Army
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 17:45:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jim Schifeling writes:
My wife an I had a little girl on 10/10 at 2:39. It was a 39 hour day.
She's a chub-chub at 8lb 1oz, 22". She already has tons of Duplo waiting
for her.
Her name is Mina Prue Schifeling. Mina from "Bram Stoker's Dracula"
and Pru(e) from Edward Gorey's "Gashlicrumb Tinies"
Here she is!

http://www.osfstjoseph.org/obstetrics/moreinfo.dog?id=24709

Good Lord...there's another one!

Well...it's fairly obvious what AFOL do when they're NOT playing with their
LEGO! We certainly are a fertile lot, aren't we? <g>

Congratulations on the addition to the family!

Matt