 People / 2517
  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

-snipped J.A.L.'s usual BS- (...) And what creations have you shown us here on LUGNET? None. You can't install MLCAD on your computer and build your models on the computer. What are you, 20 years-old? Wow, I know young teenages who can run MLCAD on (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

(...) You seem to want to keep the arguement going, Mladen, otherwise you would stop the arguements. Without the arguements, what would you do with your miserable life? Where do you live, anyway, Mladen? Maybe over in where you live, more children (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

(...) No idea if it's true or not, but in one thread or another I believe Jesse said that he posts from a library computer via the web interface, where nothing can be installed... I haven't followed closely enough to know if he's subsequently (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

(...) Consider this the help you claim you need.... 1. Go to (URL) and read. 2. Click on "New User" at the bottom of the page 3. When you click "New User", you will be taken to (URL) This page offers a numbers of things, including: - Complete (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.terms)