 People / 2507
    Re: Apology for Jesse Long —Shiri Dori
   I gotta back Matt up here. People were acting quite normally towards Jesse at first, only giving him constructive criticism as to how to get his points across in posts. But look, Geordan, Jesse has been here for awhile (more than a month at least, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Apology for Jesse Long —Selçuk Göre
      (...) More than that, I strictly believe in ether he uses his annoying style just for the purpose of being annoying, or he hire someone to type some of his messages. Just read his messages, you will be sure that there are two very different styles. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Apology for Jesse Long —Nathan Falslev
    I agree completely, I know you don't need reassurance that you're right, but you are. I feel that I did nothing wrong in my replies to Jesse. I really wanted him to understand what I was trying to get across. It didn't work, and that's really (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.people)