 People / 2059
Re: Famous Pieniazeks I Have Encountered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 04:55:30 GMT

In lugnet.people, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

What??? you don't consider ME a famous Pieniazek?

My father is from a very small town near Crakow so I don't think we're all
that closely related. But, the name is more common than I first thought.

Run a Google search on Pieniazek and you will find that I am not the most
famous by far, there is a Norman J Pieniazek who apparently is a profligate
writer of papers and creator of web sites. Works at the Centers for Disease
Control, seems to be big in the investigation of the Pieniazek family tree,
has written a bunch of install helps, seems to have authored a number of
papers on Cyclospora, dabbles in beekeeping, etc., etc., etc... A regular
Renaissance Man!

I am a poor second to that fellow in Google hits but my website seems to
have been picked up by a number of guides and resource lists, etc... maybe I
should do some maintenance on it, it's sooooo outdated!

++Lar