 People / 202
Re: Age average
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 21:59:58 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Dennett wrote:

On 11/11/1999, at 2:54 PM, Steve Bliss wrote:

In lugnet.people, Dennett wrote:

There are still a few of us under 20. I'm 15(four months to bday and
I can't wait :)

Don't worry.  You'll be 16 in plenty of time for the UCS X-Wing Fighter
and TIE Interceptor. ;)

OK, you going to buy it for me?? :)  I'd love to have it but it's that
thing called $$$$$, and I'm trying to get the system sets.

This thread really ought to be moved to lugnet.people in fact I'm
posting it there as well, so set followups to there only, as ages of
readers has nothing to do with SW.

Ha-ha!  So you think!

Forgive me, I lied, I'm not 15, but all I'm going to tell you about my
real age is that I was born a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away :P

Ugh.  I'm 28.  I remember seeing Gerald Ford as a child.

*trip* THUMP

LFB.

I feel old *and* young, and I'm only twenty!  ;)  The earliest major event I
can remember was the Challenger Explosion, when I was six.  Up to that point, I
had wanted my mother (she is a teacher) to be on that launch.

On a related note, it's really unnerving to hear for the first time about new
music groups composed of people younger than oneself.  Not only that, but I
like "oldies" music!  Ya know, that stuff from the '80s?  :)  Heck, I remember
when MTV only played music videos!  *Gasp!*  :)

Jeff