 People / 1912
    Getting to the Wedding from LAX? —Kevin Wilson
   It's much quicker and cheaper for me to fly from Vancouver to Los Angeles than it is to San Diego or Orange County (several hours and hundreds of $$!). Is it practical to drive down from LA? Anyone else going to be going to LA who would share a (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Getting to the Wedding from LAX? —Maggie Cambron
     (...) I would say yes. The last time we went we stayed at my sister's apartment in Santa Monica (we plan to do this again!) and left for LL around sevenish on a Saturday morning (in August). We stopped at a fast food place for breakfast and still (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Getting to the Wedding from LAX? —Aaron West
     (...) Road and turn left, signs for LEgoland abound. Legoland Drive is where you turn (duh) right, and they planted a lil' ol' Euro-style roundabout to confuse us USA natives. EASY to get there by car and the other bonus is that your weekend rental (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Getting to the Wedding from LAX? —Ross Crawford
   (...) Hi Kevin, I emailed, but no answer yet 8?( I'm looking for someone to share a hotel room with, and am happy to also share rental / driving from LA to Carlsbad. Let me know what your plans are (when are you arriving in LA?) Regards, ROSCO (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.people)