 People / 1922
Re: Getting to the Wedding from LAX?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 00:02:17 GMT

In lugnet.people, Kevin Wilson writes:
It's much quicker and cheaper for me to fly from Vancouver to Los
Angeles than it is to San Diego or Orange County (several hours
and hundreds of $$!). Is it practical to drive down from LA?
Anyone else going to be going to LA who would share a rental car
+ driving?

Hi Kevin, I emailed, but no answer yet 8?(

I'm looking for someone to share a hotel room with, and am happy to also share
rental / driving from LA to Carlsbad. Let me know what your plans are (when are
you arriving in LA?)

Regards,

ROSCO