 People / 1912
1911  |  1913
Subject:
Getting to the Wedding from LAX?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 22:37:56 GMT

It's much quicker and cheaper for me to fly from Vancouver to Los
Angeles than it is to San Diego or Orange County (several hours
and hundreds of $$!). Is it practical to drive down from LA?
Anyone else going to be going to LA who would share a rental car
+ driving?

Kevin
------
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: