 People / 1884
  Re: Wedding plans

(...) I'm upkeeping an FTX page here: (URL) add info for anyone who e-mails me or posts their travel info in .people. James (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding plans

(...) That's great! A couple corrections, it's Kevin Loch and Denise Jadud, and we won't have room for guests in our room. We will have room in our car for transportation purposes except on Saturday night (no DD). KL (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding plans

(...) Cool, thanks. James (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  LA or San Diego? (was Re: Wedding plans)

(...) Thanks James. Is there anyone heading down from LA on Friday? I'm wondering whether I should stay in LA & get a lift from there, or make my own way down to san Diego earlier in the week and get a lift from there? I'm on holiday and just (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: LA or San Diego? (was Re: Wedding plans)

(...) All of California is a "holiday" place. Both SanDilego (er, ah, San Diego) and LA have lots and lots and lots to do. The San Diego Zoo is argued by some to be the finest in the world. I dunno about that but it was the best I ever saw. There (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: LA or San Diego? (was Re: Wedding plans)

(...) should (...) Cool. The zoo sounds good. Is San Diego easy to get around without a car? I prefer not to drive on holidays, especially when everyone's driving on the wrong side of the road.... Following from such a momentous decision, is anyone (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: LA or San Diego? (was Re: Wedding plans)

(...) No, we drive on the RIGHT side of the road. :-) It's you lot that are left out. And if I can hack driving on the *wrong* side of the road (which I did in Oz and in the UK... the latter with a STICK SHIFT, talk about disorienting) you can (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Get a car! (Was Re: LA or San Diego?)

(...) I vote get a car. Everything is far enough apart to make the use of public transportaion very frustrating, and for the price of going around in a cab you should be able to rent a car. Of course, I am speaking as a Northern Californian, but I (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)