 People / 1732
    Re: Wedding plans [was:Re: Wedding Date Announcement] —Matthew Teets
   (...) Out of curiosity, has anyone got suggestions on a hotel, or has a discount program been set up? If you can get a block of rooms then usually you can get some good discounts (as well as some special stuff like the hotel van running you back and (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Wedding plans [was:Re: Wedding Date Announcement] —Kevin Loch
     (...) Block of rooms? How about a room of blocks? Actually that is a good point. I would like to get all the reservations done soon but I don't know the complete schedule yet. If it's possible to give us more details (timing, locations etc.) that (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

         Re: Wedding plans [was:Re: Wedding Date Announcement] —Matthew Teets
     (...) Exactly, however I'm assuming that most people will arrive no later than Friday night and leave no earlier than Sunday morning. (I'm assuming that most of us will spend most of the day at Legoland on Saturday then attend the wedding that (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Wedding plans [was:Re: Wedding Date Announcement] —Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) Yes I normally hate asking for help, but I think this time's different. Your and your wife's offer is irresistible. I've been planning all this alone and lack the kind of experience you described. I had hoped LL would have some pull with a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Wedding plans [was:Re: Wedding Date Announcement] —Erik Olson
   (...) Hi, My fiancee Deanna is following this thread over my shoulder, and she says to check out (URL) . It's for setting up things like airline codes and hotel blocks. We tried it in addition to making two other hotel block reservations. Not sure (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Wedding plans [was:Re: Wedding Date Announcement] —Tim Courtney