 People / 1616
  Re: What kind of music do you listen to?

(...) I've been thinking of going through all my music and figuring out which pieces entice me to hit repeat and play again. A few notable ones right quick: Saint-Saens Symphony No. 3 "Organ" 4th movement (Maestoso; Allegro) (with symphony and (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)

Frank Filz wrote in message <3A8B5BD5.27FC1839@m...ng.com>... (...) One of my favorite pieces of all. Played it as a kid in youth orchestra but it took me a while to find a recording because all I remembered was "Farandole", not the composer or the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: What kind of music do you listen to?

(...) Ah, but how can you get that "horror" movie effect without an organ? I must say that in general, I don't find too many organ pieces to be "muddy". It definitely depends on the quality of the recording and the quality of the stereo (though my (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)