 People / 151
Re: Age average
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 23:48:21 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Roger D. Parks writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Christopher Lannan writes:
{{SNIP}}
I guess I'll chime in here as well- 27, born in 72. I used to love Gerald • ford
as a child. So much so that I drew a picture of him in red crayon and sent it
to him. I got a letter from one of his secretaries and a brochure about the
WhiteHouse back. I still have the brochure somewhere.

Chris

Weeerrrgggg.......you folk are making me feel -old-.

I'm 51 going on 25 <grin>.  I recall Mr Ford all too well, as he was
CinC for my last years in uniform.  Of course, I also recall Mr Nixon,
who 'commanded' us in Vietnam for my tours.  Unhappy times.....

Ah, well.  At least I can -semi- afford my Lego habit these days!

Why can't we work out a system where you have financial stability and youth at
the same time?

Chris
Cheers,

Roger