 Star Wars / 4488
Re: Age average
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 22:36:29 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Dennett wrote:

On 11/11/1999, at 2:54 PM, Steve Bliss wrote:

In lugnet.people, Dennett wrote:

There are still a few of us under 20. I'm 15(four months to bday and
I can't wait :)

Don't worry.  You'll be 16 in plenty of time for the UCS X-Wing Fighter • and TIE
Interceptor. ;)

OK, you going to buy it for me?? :)  I'd love to have it but it's that
thing
called $$$$$, and I'm trying to get the system sets.

This thread really ought to be moved to lugnet.people in fact I'm • posting
it there as well, so set followups to there only, as ages of readers has

nothing to do with SW.

Ha-ha!  So you think!

Forgive me, I lied, I'm not 15, but all I'm going to tell you about my
real
age is that I was born a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away :P

Ugh.  I'm 28.  I remember seeing Gerald Ford as a child.

*trip* THUMP

LFB.
I guess I'll chime in here as well- 27, born in 72. I used to love Gerald ford
as a child. So much so that I drew a picture of him in red crayon and sent it
to him. I got a letter from one of his secretaries and a brochure about the
WhiteHouse back. I still have the brochure somewhere.

Chris