 Star Wars / 4560
Re: Age average
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 06:22:59 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bram Lambrecht writes:
[Please FUT lugnet.people]

"Sean Frantz" <reedpam@netscape.net> writes:
Really Bram?How long have you had your site and when did you start to
build all of your models?

I started building LEGO models when I was 4, but I didn't have a web site
then :)  (It's kind of difficult to have a web site when the WWW doesn't
exist.)  I've had a web site since eighth grade, around the same time I
started skimming RTL every few months.  In ninth grade I created the
second version of my LEGO site:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO.old/
  Since then, the site has grown tremendously.  I started redesigning
the site about a year ago, and the current version is, of course, still
incomplete:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/
  Maybe I'll have to remove the model of the month feature, as I don't
seem to have time to update it.  (Should be the X-22a this month.)  I'd
also like to figure out an easy way to include the little bar graph from
the MOTM page on  each model's individual page.
  If you're interested in seeing some of the other sites I've designed
(which include the year, so you'll know how old I was :), check out:
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/
Thanks!
--Bram

Great site. I like the supercars section too, although you've missed out (on
purpose???) the Callaway Corvette's!! The C9 is a wicked looking beast,
although the C12 is my fave at the moment :)

Pete Callaway
(distant, but traceable relation - same with the golf clubs)