 People / 1479
    Re: Hobbies.... —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Wow, those are hard to find. I always liked those but I have no idea where you can get them anymore. Do they show up on eBay? (...) I was thinking about getting a Fire convoy, but the new Macross Plus Valkyries cost about the same, so the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Hobbies.... —Jay Jacinto
     (...) Actually I collected them when they first came out, and have a pretty decent collection. Unfortunately my Starmax Bomber did not fare as well as my other toys, since it yellowed quite substanially. However, almost all my other Starcom toys are (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Hobbies.... —Kirby Warden
   (...) Comic books. There's some real amazing artists out there these days. I do a bit of art work and writing whenever I can stomach sitting still long enough and there's no distractions. I tried to collect some of the current Beast Wars and Beast (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Hobbies.... —Mark Sandlin
   (...) They're designed in America by Americans. There's just some mecha quality that the Japanese have perfected. I dunno. (...) Macross toys are rather expensive and hard to get. You can get them on eBay, but be prepared to pay a LOT for them. Try (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)