 People / 1436
Re: Todd and Suz Wedding?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 19:18:23 GMT

In lugnet.people, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.people, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Funny you should mention this. I spent the last two days working on it. Now >that it's 2001, it's time to get serious. But I must admit, such an enormous >task is daunting to say the least. And I have zero experience with such >things.

I would imagine! (both the daunting and the experience part, hehe)

We're nailing down a date now. It's hovering in the late April area. As soon
as we have a date, we'll need an aprox. number of guests. So, fairly soon >there should be an announcement.

Late April, huh...

You might want to keep in mind the Easter/Passover/Spring break.
[...]

right. I've been thinking about that. there are so many pros and cons, it's hard
to decide whether or not to hit that vacation week. I really do want as many
friends there as possible.

Regarding the date, I'm also shooting for a blaze of Ranuculus bloom (flower
grown in the area) and I think avoiding this --> "Carlsbad Village Faire, the
largest one-day street fair in California, draws 90,000 shoppers.."

So I think availability of needed services and locations may rule.

-Suz