 People / 1427
Re: Todd and Suz Wedding?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 22:33:34 GMT

In lugnet.people, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Funny you should mention this. I spent the last two days working on it. Now >that it's 2001, it's time to get serious. But I must admit, such an enormous >task is daunting to say the least. And I have zero experience with such >things.

I would imagine! (both the daunting and the experience part, hehe)

We're nailing down a date now. It's hovering in the late April area. As soon
as we have a date, we'll need an aprox. number of guests. So, fairly soon >there should be an announcement.

Late April, huh...

You might want to keep in mind the Easter/Passover/Spring break. If your
wedding was around then (I think that's mid-late April) the plane tickets
would be more expensive; OTOH I'm sure that many, *many* more people could
come. (1) But that raises the expenses, of course...

So I suppose you should take that into consideration when picking a date -
would you two rather maximize guests, or minimize cost.

-Shiri

(1) e.g. Chris and I might be able to, if it would! And that's my personal
motive in this post. No pressure though! ;-)