 People / 1420
Re: Todd and Suz Wedding?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:14:47 GMT

Suzanne D. Rich at suz@baseplate.com wrote:

We're nailing down a date now. It's hovering in the late April area. As soon
as
we have a date, we'll need an aprox. number of guests. So, fairly soon there
should be an announcement.

:-)
-Suz

Well, please let us know ASAP, because if I'm gonna try to make it down
there, I gotta start shopping for airline tickets, and I really do want to
be there!

:^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--