 People / 133
132  |  134
Subject:
Faces of LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 11:39:29 GMT

In lugnet.people, Todd Lehman writes:
[snip]
Scott Schuricht's "Faces of RTL" page doesn't seem to exist anymore, but
here's the picture that was there...

  http://www.fibblesnork.com/temp/tsl-with-918.jpg

That was taken in the summer of '96, sometime shortly after I'd just finally
acquired a copy of the non-US space set #918...man, I was excited.
[snip]
--Todd

Hey Todd, since Faces of RTL no longer exists, maybe you should add a "Faces of
LUGNET" page(s).