 People / 121
Re: One of the Mindfest pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 01:06:39 GMT

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote:
Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
Let's see...the people in the larger of the two group photos,

  http://www.kagomi.com/mindstorms/mindfest/dscn1058.jpg

That's the one where, thanks to the red-eye reduction flash, I don't look
like I have some sort of glass eye. (see dscn1057.jpg). But it still needs
some photoshop help! (I need another computer; I hate having to dual-boot to
edit photos. *sigh*)

So are you dual-booting to NT to use Photoshop or to Linux to use
The Gimp?

You can put together a second machine for next to nothing.  I know,
I just put together my 3rd machine.  Got 'em all hooked up to my
Cybex SwitchView, and away I go!  Even have a port left for my
laptop's port replicator, should I choose to use it anywhere other
than in my recliner.  :)

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/