 People / 115
Re: One of the Mindfest pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 13:02:11 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <3814497F.CE8577EB@voyager.net>...
Selçuk wrote:

Is he Todd?...I already thought that I knew this guy from somewhere when • I'd
first seen this picture...On the last (and only) picture of him that I • saw,
he had more hair..:-)

Yes. tis Tood. The nametag gives it away.

Oh, you're right, stupid me..:-) But in the one that I saw (a smaller copy)
it was not readable (or I ignored it somehow..:-)

By the way, do you know who are the other guys?

Selçuk

PS. Sometime ago, there were a site with a name like "Faces of RTL" but I
cannot managed to find it again. Is it still available, and if it is so,
anyone know where it is?