 Parts / Modification / 60
Re: how to remove center of 2x2 brick?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:57:33 GMT

In lugnet.parts.mod, James Trobaugh wrote:
   In lugnet.parts.mod, Rob Hendrix wrote:

Honestly, what I do is a little brute force , but it works nicely. Take a small pair of needle nose pliers and grip the cylinder in such a manner that

I concur with Rob’s method, that is the exact same way that I removed the tube from 2x2 bricks when I made my custom valve stem caps, works great and is easy to do.

jt

An alternate method: Use 1957 bricks :)

Eric