 Parts / Modification / 174
Re: Some fun for Buffy and Angel fans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:53:34 GMT

Hi Bianca,

Minifigs with noses creep me out.

It's an artistic choice, making the head more realistic, less iconic than
Smiley. I guess I don't like the clash of square head (non-realistic) and more
realistic features. I have this same problem with the American Indian heads, the
mummy, and some recent minifigs. If I were painting noses I think I would draw
them sideways or up.

Very sharp work you have there.

Where do you find the water slide decal stock?