 Parts / Modification / 151
Re: Newer Mod (was: New mod)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 00:09:56 GMT

In lugnet.parts.mod, Rob Hendrix wrote:
I think I like the slope better because you can't see the LED shadow as
clearly,
thicker makes it more translucent or something. But, all in all, truely a
tour-de-force, modboy...

Thanks Lar.  Ya, I wish there was a better way (probably is, I just haven't
thought of it yet) to make it show less of the shadows.  I'm really
enthusiastic about this new idea.  Who knows, it could make its way into the
train scene too.

Would it be possible to fill the block with some sort of translucent something?
That way the lighting would more diffused, and light up more evenly.  Even
something like good old-fashioned white glue - that dries clear and the light
would show through.

Great stuff as always, Rob!

Genius?  Madness?  Both??  <grin>

JohnG, GMLTC