 Parts / Modification / 146
Re: New mod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 23:34:59 GMT

"Rob Hendrix" <rob.removebeforesending@msltc.org> wrote in message
news:I7HMM4.L91@lugnet.com...

Thanks for your help on this Tom.  The screen graphic is a rehash of one
you sent me.
I'm envisioning a red spot that says, "I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that..."
:P

For a real challenge, why not try and sell the idea to LEGO?  I bet they'd
take a sniff at it, at any rate!  ;-)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde