 Parts / Modification / 150
Re: Newer Mod (was: New mod)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 23:19:27 GMT

I think I like the slope better because you can't see the LED shadow as
clearly,
thicker makes it more translucent or something. But, all in all, truely a
tour-de-force, modboy...

Thanks Lar.  Ya, I wish there was a better way (probably is, I just haven't
thought of it yet) to make it show less of the shadows.  I'm really
enthusiastic about this new idea.  Who knows, it could make its way into the
train scene too.

I wasn't able to make out what the wording on the first line of the slope
was,
can you clarify the screen text for us?

Thanks for sharing!

Text: