 Parts / 402
Re: need to make a 15 degree angle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2008 22:28:24 GMT

In lugnet.parts, Sam Pagel wrote:
anyone know of a part or combination of parts that would make a 15 degree angle,
similar to the way 30365 and 30364 (locking hinge bricks) work.  I would use
those but they only stop at every 22.5 degrees.  It wouldn't have to be a
compact part(s) either, i have lots of room to work with, just have no idea how
to achieve the angle.

Also, sorry if this is the wrong group for this kind of request, I don't post
here often

Brick hinge? Or the older style finger hinges.

Tim