 Parts / 409
Re: need to make a 15 degree angle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2008 20:07:03 GMT

In lugnet.parts, Sam Pagel wrote:
anyone know of a part or combination of parts that would make a 15 degree angle,
similar to the way 30365 and 30364 (locking hinge bricks) work.  I would use
those but they only stop at every 22.5 degrees.  It wouldn't have to be a
compact part(s) either, i have lots of room to work with, just have no idea how
to achieve the angle.

Also, sorry if this is the wrong group for this kind of request, I don't post
here often

Have you tried starting with the technic 3 blade liftarm (44734)

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/44374

A single 44734 gives you 3 120 degree angles.  By combining four of them, I
think you can get down to 12 30 degree angles.  If you could combine that with
45 degrees and get 15.

I'll have to play some at home to see what I can do.

Kevin