 Parts / 295
  Need help identifying part.

I will try to describe this as best as I can.I do not have a digital camera or I would post a link to it.Well,here goes, it is round,overal diameter 8 3/8inches +-,inside diameter is 6 3/4 inches +-,at first glance it looks like a bike wheel.The (...) (18 years ago, 19-Aug-06, to lugnet.parts)

  Re: Need help identifying part.

(...) Sounds like it might be the wheels from this set? (URL) (18 years ago, 19-Aug-06, to lugnet.parts)

  Re: Need help identifying part.

(...) Hi John, from your description I'm 99% certain it's the Hailfire droid wheel: (URL) (18 years ago, 19-Aug-06, to lugnet.parts)

  Re: Need help identifying part.

(...) That is it! And I actually looked at all the Technic sets in Star Wars.I I guess I missed one. But thank you very much. John (18 years ago, 20-Aug-06, to lugnet.parts)