 Parts / 295
294  |  296
Subject:
Need help identifying part.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2006 01:10:17 GMT

I will try to describe this as best as I can.I do not have a digital camera or I
would post a link to it.Well,here goes, it is round,overal diameter 8 3/8inches
+-,inside diameter is 6 3/4 inches +-,at first glance it looks like a bike
wheel.The whole outside circumference is covered with small rounded edge plates
that are 3/8 inch tall and 1/4 inch apart,so there are a lot of them. The main
shape of this thing is of a steel 'I' beam.Those plates are mounted on the top
flange.The 6 3/4 dimension is the diameter of the single row of gear teeth in
the middle of the bottom flange, and lots of them too.Thats about as good as I
can do.Like I said,if you cut a section thru this thing, the main part will look
like a steel 'I' beam.
I would appreciate any help.
Thank you.

John

Oh yes, I actually have two of these.And it is made by Lego.They are marked
'2002 Lego Group',but nothing else.