 Parts / 189
  Re: Brick versions over the years

(...) Hey, sorry I usually don't hang around these here "parts". :-) Well you guys ask (and answered) some really tough questions.... In my (still!) upcoming Lego CD I will be discussing Lego parts mainly from 1949-80, although for some items I go (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.parts)

  Re: Brick versions over the years

(...) Thanks, Gary! I had the feeling someone else out there would be interested in this. Good to know I am not the only person to take an interest in vintage brick variations. :) (...) Has anyone tried to contact TLC in this matter? They ought to (...) (19 years ago, 28-Aug-05, to lugnet.parts)

  Re: Brick versions over the years

(...) I even have quite a few transitional ABS bricks with the old font, or at least a different type of stud decoration. (...) These are the years I was ignorantly calling "vintage". Sorry if I gave you the impression that I was talking about (...) (19 years ago, 28-Aug-05, to lugnet.parts)