Re: starship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 20:23:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Kyle Keppler writes:

Do you have any plans on when you might complete it? Before the end of the
summer?

With just the framework it's impossible to tell what it is going to look • like.
So do you have any pictures or sketches that show what it might look like • when
finished? As you can tell I can't wait to see the latest big ship!
-Kyle

I'm pretty much just making it up as I go along.  I'ts more fun and
"creative" that way.  It also lets me vary the design based on what
parts I have on hand.  I've done a bit more work on the frame.
I'll put it up on camera1 tonight.

KL

Still cant wait!
-kyle