Re: testing webcam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 00:53:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Nathan McDowell writes:
In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Kevin Loch writes:
From now until the fest I will be testing the webcam setup.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cam.html

KL

Hey Kevin, that refresh rate is WAY fast, the whole picture doesn't even
download in time before it refreshes.  Granted, I don't have the best
connection... I'm usually connected at 28800 bps.  Anyway to slow that down,
maybe? =)

~Nathan =)

Wait... it's doing ok now... Sheesh... ARG!!  =)

~Nathan =)