Re: testing webcam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 04:31:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Kevin,

Kevin Loch wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Kevin Loch writes:
From now until the fest I will be testing the webcam setup.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cam.html

KL

Funky, watching you work.  :)  I gotta ask, though, what *is* that yellow
framework monstrosity in the background?  It looks vaguely sandcrawlery (if I • may
coin such a term), but it has "feet"...World Devastator [sic?] (SW Expanded
Universe) or somesuch?

Anyways, it's interesting so I figured I'd ask.  The cam setup works rather
nicely, IMHO.

best

Lindsay (who just reserved his room, woohoo!)

That's the Intestellar Space Transport (IST) that's under construction.

See http://www.lugnet.com/build/?n=4319
and http://www.lugnet.com/build/?n=4303
and http://www.lugnet.com/build/?n=4265

for Details.

Now if I could just get this helicopter to fly...

KL