Re: final shirt design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 17:59:41 GMT

"Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Kevin Loch writes:
event was put together at the last minute.  Of course it's not too late except

I was just corrected privately that the event was put together at least 4
months ago, we just diddn't get the website up until recently.

...lol... I can imagine u just got hit on the back of the head :-)

...We've been batting this about for like 6 months... just put all the work off till the
last minute! :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)