Re: BrickFest - Reserving a hotel room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 18:56:10 GMT

Stephen F Roberts wrote:
...Lastly, if you are coming and want to share a room with others, email info@wamalug.org.
We will attempt to link up ppl with rooms and ppl looking for rooms before the fest if we
can (there will likely be a sign-up sheet at the fest for any last minute room sharing).

I'm definitely interested in sharing a room, and would like to have a
room reservation secured by this weekend. If you are interested in
sharing with a non-smoking male, let me know (also let me know if you
have already reserved a room). I plan on arriving Friday afternoon or
earlier (depends on how quick I get going in the morning) so I would
reserve a room for Friday and Saturday nights.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com