Re: BrickFest June 9 - 11, 2000 Washington DC, USA!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 15:39:53 GMT

"Bram Lambrecht" <BramL@JUNO.com> wrote:

In lugnet.announce, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
What:  BrickFest 2000
When:  June 9-11, 2000
Where: Washington DC, USA
Web  : http://brickfest.com

Hmm, I wonder should I/will I be able to come?  Someone convince me :)  I'm
done with classes, but I don't graduate 'til the 12th (meanwhile, I have a
senior project)  However, I don't think the weekend would be a problem.  It's a
seven hour drive though, so it had better be worth it :)  How many people do
you expect?  What's your guess as to what the schedule will look like?  Anyone
passing through Cleveland on the way there?

...I wish I had a clue how many people are going to be there! I'm trying to get everyone
interested to register so we can get a guess count, but there sure are lots of people
talking about things they plan to do at the fest! The schedule is still pretty loose, but
most of the real interesting stuff will prolly be saturday afternoon (not that friday or
sunday wont be big fun too!). I hope you can make it!

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)