Re: final shirt design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 02:36:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, James J. Trobaugh writes:
Rob,

I would think that since the owners of Brickshelf and WAMALUG are the ones • hosting this event,
they should get the props for it.

jt

Rob Farver wrote:

I find it interesting that there are URLs to brickfest, Brickshelf, WAMALUG,
but no URL for LUGNET?

Rob

Technically, Wamalug is hosting the event, and BrickShelf is providing services
and support (like web hosting, including a live webcam for the fest). Of course
we couldn't throw Lugnet(tm) on the shirts without express permission.

I'd be happy to have Lugnet participate in the event, but
they haven't expressed any interest in doing so and as far as I know no one
approached Lugnet about being involved.  This may be due to the fact that the
event was put together at the last minute.  Of course it's not too late except
for the t-shirt design.  If Lugnet wanted us to we could distribute
flyers/cards at the fest and add a link to the website homepage.

For that matter, I'd be happy to have LEGO participate too, and there is
some possibility of that. There is a good chance that the results of this fest
will determine the scope of suport from other organizations at future events.

KL