Re: final shirt design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 13:51:26 GMT

Stephen F Roberts wrote:
...I'm going to order 100 shirts. If more than 100 people want shirts, its a first come
first serve, but we will make a second run if enough people want them (there would be a 2
week delay tho :-/  Send size requests to info@wamalug.org so we can try to make sure you
get the size you want (preference to people who actually pay in advance vice just
requesting one :-) We will try to get shirts for everyone!

...For sizes, I'm going to order (tho denise may override me, since she's paying! :-):
10  small
10  medium
35  large
35  X-Large
10  XX-Large

Is there a way to pay by x.com or PayPal?

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com